Clue: Big name in petrol
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in petrol. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 17, 2003
- New York Times - January 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Big name in petrol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!