Clue: Black-and-white horse?
We have 2 answers for the clue Black-and-white horse?. See the results below.
- Wilbur Post's TV companion
- Vocal nag
- 60's TV horse
- He once had stable work on TV
- Rocky Lane spoke for him
- TV's talking horse
- First-of-a-kind 1960's TV star
- Nick at Nite rerun
- He was more than a neigh-sayer
- Four-footed TV star
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 16, 2014
- New York Times - January 23, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Black-and-white horse? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!