Clue: Bolivia's administrative capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Bolivia's administrative capital. See the results below.
- Two-mile-high capital
- Capital of Bolivia
- World's highest capital
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Highest world capital
- Bolivian capital
- The highest world capital
- Capital of Baja California Sur
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 20, 2007
- Washington Post - January 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Bolivia's administrative capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!