Clue: World's highest capital
We have 1 answer for the clue World's highest capital. See the results below.
- Two-mile-high capital
- Capital of Bolivia
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Bolivia's administrative capital
- Highest world capital
- Bolivian capital
- The highest world capital
- Capital of Baja California Sur
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue World's highest capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!