Clue: The highest world capital
We have 1 answer for the clue The highest world capital. See the results below.
- Two-mile-high capital
- Capital of Bolivia
- World's highest capital
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Bolivia's administrative capital
- Highest world capital
- Bolivian capital
- Capital of Baja California Sur
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 25, 2012
- Washington Post - February 10, 2010
Found an answer for the clue The highest world capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!