Clue: Bribe, informally
We have 2 answers for the clue Bribe, informally. See the results below.
- Launderer's challenge
- "Summer Nights" musical
- Travolta musical
- Garage sale?
- 1972 musical with the song "Summer Nights"
- Payola, e.g.
- Monkey or gun preceder
- Certain pencil's contents
- "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" musical
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 10, 2007
- New York Times - September 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bribe, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!