Clue: "Summer Nights" musical
We have 2 answers for the clue "Summer Nights" musical. See the results below.
- Bribe, informally
- Launderer's challenge
- Travolta musical
- Garage sale?
- 1972 musical with the song "Summer Nights"
- Payola, e.g.
- Monkey or gun preceder
- Certain pencil's contents
- "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" musical
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 09, 2015
- Universal - September 17, 2014
- New York Times - July 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 26, 2010
- New York Times - November 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Summer Nights" musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!