Clue: Launderer's challenge
We have 2 answers for the clue Launderer's challenge. See the results below.
- Bribe, informally
- "Summer Nights" musical
- Travolta musical
- Garage sale?
- 1972 musical with the song "Summer Nights"
- Payola, e.g.
- Monkey or gun preceder
- Certain pencil's contents
- "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" musical
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 14, 2014
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Launderer's challenge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!