Clue: British Labor prime minister
We have 1 answer for the clue British Labor prime minister. See the results below.
- Postwar P.M.
- Churchill contemporary
- Predecessor and successor of Churchill
- "As It Happened" memoirist, 1954
- Potsdam Conference attendee
- About whom Churchill purportedly said "A modest man who has much to be modest about"
- Landslide election winner of 1945
- Former British P.M. Clement ___
- Churchill's predecessor and successor
- Former British P.M. Sir Clement ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue British Labor prime minister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!