Clue: Predecessor and successor of Churchill
We have 1 answer for the clue Predecessor and successor of Churchill. See the results below.
- Postwar P.M.
- Churchill contemporary
- "As It Happened" memoirist, 1954
- British Labor prime minister
- Potsdam Conference attendee
- About whom Churchill purportedly said "A modest man who has much to be modest about"
- Landslide election winner of 1945
- Former British P.M. Clement ___
- Churchill's predecessor and successor
- Former British P.M. Sir Clement ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Predecessor and successor of Churchill that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!