Clue: Postwar P.M.
We have 1 answer for the clue Postwar P.M.. See the results below.
- Churchill contemporary
- Predecessor and successor of Churchill
- "As It Happened" memoirist, 1954
- British Labor prime minister
- Potsdam Conference attendee
- About whom Churchill purportedly said "A modest man who has much to be modest about"
- Landslide election winner of 1945
- Former British P.M. Clement ___
- Churchill's predecessor and successor
- Former British P.M. Sir Clement ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Postwar P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!