Clue: British record label
We have 1 answer for the clue British record label. See the results below.
- Brit. record label
- Capitol-___ (music company)
- Major record co.
- Record label with Capitol
- Old record label
- Record label inits.
- Brit. recording giant
- Sony Music competitor
- Longtime record label
- Big record inits.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 28, 2014
- Washington Post - October 15, 2013
- Washington Post - September 06, 2013
- Washington Post - August 15, 2011
- Netword - December 31, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - August 04, 2010
- Netword - February 07, 2010
- Netword - September 27, 2009
- New York Sun - July 30, 2008
- New York Times - May 13, 2008
- New York Sun - March 06, 2007
- Netword - May 26, 2006
- Washington Post - August 27, 2003
- New York Times - December 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue British record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!