Clue: British sympathizer of 1776
We have 1 answer for the clue British sympathizer of 1776. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 13, 2008
- Washington Post - March 19, 2006
- Washington Post - June 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue British sympathizer of 1776 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!