Clue: Winston Churchill, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Winston Churchill, e.g.. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
- Major or Thatcher, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2008
- New York Times - June 07, 2007
- USA Today - June 07, 2007
- New York Times - January 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Winston Churchill, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!