Clue: Whig's rival
We have 1 answer for the clue Whig's rival. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
- Major or Thatcher, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2016
- Washington Post - July 07, 2014
- Washington Post - March 16, 2013
- USA Today - June 01, 2009
- USA Today - August 08, 2008
- New York Times - January 14, 2004
- New York Times - November 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Whig's rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!