Clue: Bull moose, to Roosevelt
We have 1 answer for the clue Bull moose, to Roosevelt. See the results below.
- Family's coat of arms, say
- Hammer and sickle, e.g.
- See 7-Across
- Globe with olive branches, for the United Nations
- Olive branch, vis-à-vis peace
- The maple leaf, to Canada
- The Democrats' donkey, for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 26, 2004
- New York Times - April 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bull moose, to Roosevelt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!