Clue: Family's coat of arms, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Family's coat of arms, say. See the results below.
- Hammer and sickle, e.g.
- Bull moose, to Roosevelt
- See 7-Across
- Globe with olive branches, for the United Nations
- Olive branch, vis-à-vis peace
- The maple leaf, to Canada
- The Democrats' donkey, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Family's coat of arms, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!