Clue: Hammer and sickle, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Hammer and sickle, e.g.. See the results below.
- Family's coat of arms, say
- Bull moose, to Roosevelt
- See 7-Across
- Globe with olive branches, for the United Nations
- Olive branch, vis-à-vis peace
- The maple leaf, to Canada
- The Democrats' donkey, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 09, 2006
- Washington Post - November 18, 2001
- New York Times - February 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hammer and sickle, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!