Clue: Bygone Italian coins
We have 2 answers for the clue Bygone Italian coins. See the results below.
- Maltese money
- Almost worthless Italian coins
- Bygone coins
- Turkish money
- Turkish bread
- Old Pisa dough?
- Turkey dough?
- Turkey tender?
- Former capital of Italy
- Pesos : Mexico :: ___ : Turkey
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 31, 2015
- USA Today - February 14, 2014
- Washington Post - September 24, 2013
- New York Times - April 30, 2012
- New York Times - January 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 05, 2010
- New York Times - February 18, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Bygone Italian coins that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!