Clue: Turkish bread
We have 2 answers for the clue Turkish bread. See the results below.
- Maltese money
- Almost worthless Italian coins
- Bygone coins
- Turkish money
- Old Pisa dough?
- Turkey dough?
- Turkey tender?
- Bygone Italian coins
- Former capital of Italy
- Pesos : Mexico :: ___ : Turkey
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 23, 2014
- Washington Post - May 05, 2013
- LA Times - November 30, 2010
- Washington Post - June 10, 2010
- Netword - September 26, 2009
- New York Times - April 06, 2007
- LA Times - March 03, 2006
- Washington Post - May 11, 2002
- New York Times - February 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Turkish bread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!