Clue: Old Pisa dough?
We have 3 answers for the clue Old Pisa dough?. See the results below.
- Maltese money
- Almost worthless Italian coins
- Bygone coins
- Turkish money
- Turkish bread
- Turkey dough?
- Turkey tender?
- Bygone Italian coins
- Former capital of Italy
- Pesos : Mexico :: ___ : Turkey
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - October 27, 2013
- USA Today - August 08, 2013
- Washington Post - November 23, 2006
- Washington Post - September 27, 2005
- Washington Post - August 18, 2005
- New York Times - July 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old Pisa dough? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!