Clue: Calculating machine inventor, 1642
We have 1 answer for the clue Calculating machine inventor, 1642. See the results below.
- French mathematician Blaise
- Probability pioneer
- Pioneer in probability
- Language named for a mathematician
- "Essay on Conics" author
- Mathematician Blaise
- Computer language
- Pressure unit equal to one newton per square meter
- He wrote "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of"
- French philosopher Blaise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Calculating machine inventor, 1642 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!