Clue: Language named for a mathematician
We have 1 answer for the clue Language named for a mathematician. See the results below.
- Calculating machine inventor, 1642
- French mathematician Blaise
- Probability pioneer
- Pioneer in probability
- "Essay on Conics" author
- Mathematician Blaise
- Computer language
- Pressure unit equal to one newton per square meter
- He wrote "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of"
- French philosopher Blaise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Language named for a mathematician that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!