Clue: "Essay on Conics" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "Essay on Conics" author. See the results below.
- Calculating machine inventor, 1642
- French mathematician Blaise
- Probability pioneer
- Pioneer in probability
- Language named for a mathematician
- Mathematician Blaise
- Computer language
- Pressure unit equal to one newton per square meter
- He wrote "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of"
- French philosopher Blaise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Essay on Conics" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!