Clue: Cambridge Conservative
We have 1 answer for the clue Cambridge Conservative. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 30, 2013
- LA Times - September 16, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Cambridge Conservative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!