Clue: Canadian Conservative
We have 1 answer for the clue Canadian Conservative. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 21, 2016
- Canadiana - March 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 20, 2010
- Washington Post - March 05, 2008
- Washington Post - August 02, 2006
- New York Times - May 16, 2006
- Washington Post - April 26, 2003
- Washington Post - March 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Canadian Conservative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!