Clue: Canadian roadside sign
We have 1 answer for the clue Canadian roadside sign. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2012
- Washington Post - September 10, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Canadian roadside sign that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!