Clue: "Candy / Is dandy / But liquor / Is quicker" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Candy / Is dandy / But liquor / Is quicker" poet. See the results below.
- "Candy / Is dandy..." humorist
- Musical partner of Crosby and Stills
- Pun-prone poet
- "One-L lama" poet
- "Hard Lines" poet
- First auto to offer seat belts
- "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" poet
- "Reflections on Ice-Breaking" poet
- Rambler maker
- "Bronx"/"thonx" rhymer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Candy / Is dandy / But liquor / Is quicker" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!