Clue: Capital named by William Penn
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital named by William Penn. See the results below.
- White cliffs locale
- Sole provider?
- Sole source
- "__ Beach" (Matthew Arnold poem)
- Capital suggested by the circled letters and by the starts of 17- and 63-Across and 11- and 29-Down
- Location of some white cliffs
- White cliffs district
- The First State's capital
- State capital since 1777
- Capital of Delaware
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Capital named by William Penn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!