Clue: White cliffs locale
We have 1 answer for the clue White cliffs locale. See the results below.
- Sole provider?
- Sole source
- "__ Beach" (Matthew Arnold poem)
- Capital suggested by the circled letters and by the starts of 17- and 63-Across and 11- and 29-Down
- Location of some white cliffs
- White cliffs district
- The First State's capital
- State capital since 1777
- Capital named by William Penn
- Capital of Delaware
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2016
- Netword - September 23, 2015
- Netword - December 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 09, 2011
- Universal - April 21, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - March 04, 2011
- New York Times - August 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue White cliffs locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!