Clue: Sole source
We have 2 answers for the clue Sole source. See the results below.
- White cliffs locale
- Sole provider?
- "__ Beach" (Matthew Arnold poem)
- Capital suggested by the circled letters and by the starts of 17- and 63-Across and 11- and 29-Down
- Location of some white cliffs
- White cliffs district
- The First State's capital
- State capital since 1777
- Capital named by William Penn
- Capital of Delaware
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 08, 2007
- New York Times - June 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sole source that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!