Clue: Capital of New Jersey
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital of New Jersey. See the results below.
- Battle site of December 26, 1776
- Capital on the Delaware
- State capital near Princeton
- December 1776 battle site
- New Jersey capital
- New Jersy Capital and Ontario Town
- Capital nearest to Philadelphia
- Eastern state capital
- New Jersey city
- Alphabetically last state capital
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Capital of New Jersey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!