Clue: Capital on the Tyrrhenian Sea
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital on the Tyrrhenian Sea. See the results below.
- Where gelato was invented
- Site of a 1943 Allied victory
- Capital of Sicily
- Sicilian seaport
- Sicilian city founded by the Phoenicians
- City near Vesuvius
- Sicilian capital
- Sicily's province
- View from Mount Pellegrino
- Sicilan capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Capital on the Tyrrhenian Sea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!