Clue: Site of a 1943 Allied victory
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of a 1943 Allied victory. See the results below.
- Where gelato was invented
- Capital on the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Capital of Sicily
- Sicilian seaport
- Sicilian city founded by the Phoenicians
- City near Vesuvius
- Sicilian capital
- Sicily's province
- View from Mount Pellegrino
- Sicilan capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Site of a 1943 Allied victory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!