Clue: Where gelato was invented
We have 1 answer for the clue Where gelato was invented. See the results below.
- Site of a 1943 Allied victory
- Capital on the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Capital of Sicily
- Sicilian seaport
- Sicilian city founded by the Phoenicians
- City near Vesuvius
- Sicilian capital
- Sicily's province
- View from Mount Pellegrino
- Sicilan capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Where gelato was invented that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!