Clue: Capt.'s inferior
We have 3 answers for the clue Capt.'s inferior. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 21, 2015
- New York Times - October 06, 2010
- LA Times - January 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 09, 2008
- New York Times - January 20, 2002
- New York Times - October 03, 1999
- New York Times - July 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Capt.'s inferior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!