Clue: Car until 1957
We have 1 answer for the clue Car until 1957. See the results below.
- "Candy / Is dandy..." humorist
- Musical partner of Crosby and Stills
- Pun-prone poet
- "One-L lama" poet
- "Hard Lines" poet
- First auto to offer seat belts
- "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" poet
- "Reflections on Ice-Breaking" poet
- Rambler maker
- "Bronx"/"thonx" rhymer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2004
- New York Times - September 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Car until 1957 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!