Clue: Carolina river
We have 1 answer for the clue Carolina river. See the results below.
- River with an alphabetical-sounding name
- The Carolinas' ___ River
- Carolina river that was Foster's original choice for "Way Down Upon the Swanee River"
- River of the Carolinas
- Where to find some Carolina banks
- River in the Carolinas
- River with its source in the Appalachians
- Dammed river in North Carolina
- Southern river to Winyah Bay
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 10, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 21, 2004
- New York Times - November 24, 2002
- New York Times - January 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Carolina river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!