Clue: River with its source in the Appalachians
We have 1 answer for the clue River with its source in the Appalachians. See the results below.
- Carolina river
- River with an alphabetical-sounding name
- The Carolinas' ___ River
- Carolina river that was Foster's original choice for "Way Down Upon the Swanee River"
- River of the Carolinas
- Where to find some Carolina banks
- River in the Carolinas
- Dammed river in North Carolina
- Southern river to Winyah Bay
- Alphabetically rhyming river name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 2010
Found an answer for the clue River with its source in the Appalachians that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!