Clue: The Carolinas' ___ River
We have 1 answer for the clue The Carolinas' ___ River. See the results below.
- Carolina river
- River with an alphabetical-sounding name
- Carolina river that was Foster's original choice for "Way Down Upon the Swanee River"
- River of the Carolinas
- Where to find some Carolina banks
- River in the Carolinas
- River with its source in the Appalachians
- Dammed river in North Carolina
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2013
- Washington Post - December 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue The Carolinas' ___ River that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!