Clue: Castle in the air
We have 3 answers for the clue Castle in the air. See the results below.
- Class distraction
- Escape, in a way
- Flight of fancy
- Castle in the air, e.g.
- With Believer, 1980 Mur-ray hit
- Spend time in la-la land
- Not pay attention, in a way
- Space out, in a way
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 07, 2014
- Washington Post - March 17, 2013
- LA Times - November 06, 2008
- New York Sun - September 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Castle in the air that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!