Clue: Class distraction
We have 1 answer for the clue Class distraction. See the results below.
- Escape, in a way
- Castle in the air
- Flight of fancy
- Castle in the air, e.g.
- With Believer, 1980 Mur-ray hit
- Spend time in la-la land
- Not pay attention, in a way
- Space out, in a way
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 14, 2011
- Universal - September 12, 2007
- New York Times - February 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Class distraction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!