DAYDREAM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Class distraction
- Escape, in a way
- Castle in the air
- Flight of fancy
- Castle in the air, e.g.
- With Believer, 1980 Mur-ray hit
- Spend time in la-la land
- Not pay attention, in a way
- Space out, in a way
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 08, 2015
- Washington Post - July 15, 2013
- USA Today - November 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2011
- Canadiana - February 21, 2011
- Universal - March 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2008
- New York Sun - September 26, 2008
- Universal - September 12, 2007
- LA Times - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - October 24, 1998
- New York Times - February 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer daydream that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!