Clue: Cellar, in real estate ads
We have 2 answers for the clue Cellar, in real estate ads. See the results below.
- Real-estate ad abbr.
- Rec rm. locale, often
- Realty ad abbr.
- Real estate ad abbr.
- Abbr. in some house ads
- Rm. without a view
- It may be finished, in an ad: Abbr.
- ''Finished'' rm.
- Cellar: Abbr.
- Real estate listing abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2011
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cellar, in real estate ads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!