Clue: Realty ad abbr.
We have 4 answers for the clue Realty ad abbr.. See the results below.
- Cellar, in real estate ads
- Real-estate ad abbr.
- Rec rm. locale, often
- Real estate ad abbr.
- Abbr. in some house ads
- Rm. without a view
- It may be finished, in an ad: Abbr.
- ''Finished'' rm.
- Cellar: Abbr.
- Real estate listing abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2016
- LA Times - May 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2014
- New York Times - November 15, 2013
- LA Times - August 25, 2013
- New York Times - May 21, 2009
- LA Times - January 14, 2007
- New York Sun - May 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Realty ad abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!