Clue: "Chanson de Matin" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Chanson de Matin" composer. See the results below.
- "Pomp and Circumstance" composer
- Composer knighted in 1904
- "Enigma Variations" composer
- Knighted composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer
- "King Olaf" composer
- Composer whose music is often heard at graduations
- "The Severn Suite" composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer Sir Edward
- Graduation march composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "Chanson de Matin" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!