Clue: Knighted composer
We have 1 answer for the clue Knighted composer. See the results below.
- "Pomp and Circumstance" composer
- Composer knighted in 1904
- "Enigma Variations" composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer
- "King Olaf" composer
- Composer whose music is often heard at graduations
- "The Severn Suite" composer
- "Chanson de Matin" composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer Sir Edward
- Graduation march composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 24, 2001
- New York Times - January 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Knighted composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!