Clue: Composer knighted in 1904
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer knighted in 1904. See the results below.
- "Pomp and Circumstance" composer
- "Enigma Variations" composer
- Knighted composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer
- "King Olaf" composer
- Composer whose music is often heard at graduations
- "The Severn Suite" composer
- "Chanson de Matin" composer
- "The Dream of Gerontius" composer Sir Edward
- Graduation march composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Composer knighted in 1904 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!