Clue: Chanteuse Lena
We have 1 answer for the clue Chanteuse Lena. See the results below.
- "Deed I Do" singer
- Met debutante of 1970
- Songstress Lena
- Star of the 1957 Broadway musical "Jamaica"
- Singer Lena or Marilyn
- Lena who sang "Stormy Weather"
- "Stormy Weather" singer Lena
- Cotton Club standout of the '30s
- Mezzo-soprano Marilyn
- "Stormy Weather" vocalist
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 17, 2009
- New York Times - March 16, 2005
- USA Today - April 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Chanteuse Lena that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!