Clue: Songstress Lena
We have 1 answer for the clue Songstress Lena. See the results below.
- "Deed I Do" singer
- Met debutante of 1970
- Star of the 1957 Broadway musical "Jamaica"
- Singer Lena or Marilyn
- Chanteuse Lena
- Lena who sang "Stormy Weather"
- "Stormy Weather" singer Lena
- Cotton Club standout of the '30s
- Mezzo-soprano Marilyn
- "Stormy Weather" vocalist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2017
- LA Times - October 13, 2014
- LA Times - January 16, 2012
- Universal - April 13, 2007
- USA Today - April 07, 2004
- New York Times - May 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Songstress Lena that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!